Finance Linked Individual Subsidy Program
We are a private company and can provide information and assistance to the general public to help them to submit their FLISP applications in terms of our MOU with the NHFC.
FLISP is the initiative by the Department of Human Settlements & NHFC to provide a subsidy to allow aspiring home owners to purchase a home and improve their affordability, which subsidy is also extended to existing home owners. [terms and conditions apply]
To qualify for the FLISP subsidy, you must meet the criteria determined by the Department or NHFC for each Province.
The requirements are:
- Home loan must be approved
- Must be a first time home buyer or existing home owner [you must apply within a certain time – each Province has their own time limit]
- Total [gross/combined] household income be between R3501.00 – R22 000.00
- Be a South African citizen
- If you are single, have a dependent.
HOME LOAN NO LONGER THE ONLY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE REQUIRED.
As from 1 April you no longer need a finance approval from one of the major financial institutions.
First time buyers can qualify for a FLISP subsidy if they have financial assistance to buy a property in the form of:
- the beneficiary’s pension/provident fund loan,
- a co-operative or community-based savings scheme, i.e. stokvel,
- the Government Employees Housing Scheme,
- any other Employer-Assisted Housing Scheme,
- an unsecured loan,
- an Instalment Sale Agreement or Rent-to-own Agreement.
ALSO NEW FROM 1 APRIL 2022:
- Attorney transfer bond fees are also covered by a FLISP subsidy
- Retrospective FLISP subsidies for current home owners will soon also be available
|Get Your Flisp